Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)¶
This is a list of frequently asked questions (FAQ). This should help you to find answers to common problems. In case you should not find an answer here, you can look at the PDFCreator support
What to do if you do not find a solution to your problem here?¶
To avoid the report of problems that already have been fixed, please check if there is a new version of PDFCreator in the download area. If you already have the latest version or the new version does not solve the problem, then feel free to go to the forums to ask for help.
- Problem with Adobe printing incorrectly sized pages
- Adobe Reader stays open when a script is used to combine PDFs
- My Anti-Virus Program says that PDFCreator contains a virus.
- How do I disable the pdfforge email signature?
- I have problems downloading PDFCreator
- Installation on a Terminal Server
- Is PDFCreator really free?
- Letter paper format is ignored in Word/Excel
- Multiple printers not shown (Win 7) / Where are my printers?
- No response from license server
- Outlook displays a warning when a file is attached by PDFCreator
- PDFCreator has stopped creating PDFs without any obvious reason
- The printer driver is not compatible with a policy enabled on your computer
- Setup Error: PDFCreator is already installed
- The installation of .NET 4.0 failed (error 0xc8000222)
- Unins000.dat doesn’t exist
- What happened to the COM interface?
- What is the Export Control Classification Number (ECCN) of PDFCreator?
- Word documents with custom page size are converted in default size