The user manual provides examples to help understand the basic workflow of the COM interface. Therefore it is divided into 2 parts which are listed below.
Basics: Holds basic workflow information such as converting a single file or multiple files using the COM interface of PDFCreator.
How To: Provides information to extras that you are able to do with the COM interface of PDFCreator like for example sending an e-mail after conversion or adding a cover page to your converted file.
If you’d like to use accounts with the COM-Interface, you will have to set them up in the GUI and add them to a profile Please see Accounts to learn how to setup accounts.
- How To
- …attach a page
- …add a background page
- …add a cover page
- …change the output format
- …change the JPEG settings
- …change the PDF security settings
- …change the PDF signature settings
- …convert a file asynchronously
- …merge all available print jobs
- …order actions manually
- Use COM from .Net
- …send an e-mail via default client
- …send an e-mail via SMTP